Thursday, March 15, 2012

Bracketology 2012

With just two hours to spare before tip off, my brackets are complete.  But, before you say anything, there are a few things I'd like to point out. 

1.  I am not a betting girl and I am not in any bracket challenge competitions.  That said, I won't be throwing things if the teams I chose don't win. 

2.  I picked Duke to win twice.  This is the first year I've ever picked Duke to move past the first round.  I usually have them losing on principle, but I thought this year that I would be more realistic. 

3.  The thing I am most interested in is that UNC wins.  I'm excited to see John Henson back in play and look forward to some great basketball games in the next few weeks. 

 
Until next time,
ML(C)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry if your comment doesn't appear right away. They're all moderated which helps make sure I don't miss all the nice things you have to say! I respond to comments via email, so be sure that you're not a no-reply blogger so we can be in touch!
:)