Thursday, March 22, 2012

Counting the Days

If you've known Bryce and I for any length of time, you know how important counting days are to us.  As I am wrapping up my final semester of graduate school, I have found myself more than ever, counting the days. 

So, today there are:

52 days until I graduate!
86 days until Bryce moves into our new apartment (Which means that we found and put a deposit on an apartment.  I am so excited, I can hardly stand it to be honest.  But, don't count on me to put any details about location online.  I can say though, that it is a lovely 2 bedroom townhouse and I'll be sure to post pictues once we get there.)

and finally...

100 days until I become Mrs. C.  Cannot.Wait. 

and if anyone is wondering, today is day 1,482 of our relationship.  On the one hand, it's just a number.  One the otherhand, that number represents some of the best days I've spent.  I'll tell anyone who asks, I have been and continue to be incredibly blessed and I'm so thankful. 

Until next time,
ML(C)

"This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry if your comment doesn't appear right away. They're all moderated which helps make sure I don't miss all the nice things you have to say! I respond to comments via email, so be sure that you're not a no-reply blogger so we can be in touch!
:)