Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Hello!!

Welcome to our blog!  I have been talking quite a while about starting a blog and now that we are getting married and there are actually things for me to post about, I have decided to take the plunge. 

You can rest assured that Bryce will [almost] never be blogging, but I look forward to keeping you all up to date with our life and adventures.  Don't hold your breath for daily posts, but definitely stay tuned!

In the meantime, enjoy this video from Relient K.  It's an oldie, but definitely a goldie and was the inspiration for the blog's title. 



And in case you didn't know -- we did get jerseys. 


Anyway, thanks for stopping by.  I hope you'll enjoy!

Until next time,
ML(C)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry if your comment doesn't appear right away. They're all moderated which helps make sure I don't miss all the nice things you have to say! I respond to comments via email, so be sure that you're not a no-reply blogger so we can be in touch!
:)