Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Spring is Here!

And I could not be more excited!  This time of the year always makes me happy and this year, especially so.  This year, spring means bridal showers and parties with friends,  engagement pictures and bridal portraits, shopping for and putting the final touches on the wedding plans, GRADUATION, and a great big countdown to OUR WEDDING!! 

This is the view from my front porch as I am writing this: 


Suffice it to say that I am getting a bad case of Spring Fever, and the only cure is a little more sunshine. 

Happy Spring!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry if your comment doesn't appear right away. They're all moderated which helps make sure I don't miss all the nice things you have to say! I respond to comments via email, so be sure that you're not a no-reply blogger so we can be in touch!
:)