Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Weekend with the Fam

This past weekend, I was able to visit my lovely hometown for a wonderful family filled Easter weekend.  When we were all little, we used to get new dresses, lots of Easter candy, the whole works.  Now that we are all living in different places and doing our own things, we are just really happy to be together, celebrating Jesus.  Save the chocolate bunnies.  (Although Daddy did convince Mama to buy us each a box of Whoppers...)

That doesn't stop us from the getting the annual Easter picture with all of the kids.  (We usually take a whole series of these pictures, with multiple combinations and some with our parents, but this year the babies of the bunch (My sister on left and brother). As such, this is the only picture from the weekend.)  You can't tell it in this picture, but Brittany is in some pretty serious pain from having her tonsils removed earlier in the week.  


I cannot even begin to tell you how much I adore my family.  It is not that often that we are all in the house at the same time anymore and boy, do I cherish those days when we are.  Let's be best friends forever. 

Love,
ML(C)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry if your comment doesn't appear right away. They're all moderated which helps make sure I don't miss all the nice things you have to say! I respond to comments via email, so be sure that you're not a no-reply blogger so we can be in touch!
:)