Thursday, April 19, 2012

Happy Birthday, Abigail!

Today's post is dedicated to my sister, Abigail, who is turning 22 today!  That still sounds crazy to me. 

I've always been a proud sister and cannot remember my life before Abigail.  Literally.  Abigail is truly one of my best friends.  We have been through the best of times and the worst of times and I am so thankful to have her as one of my sisters. 

She has been my confidant, my voice of reason, the keeper of my secrets, and my oldest friend. 

This year is extra special because in just a few weeks, Abigail will be graduating from UNC-G with a degree in Elementary Education and will become the most wonderful teacher (tied with my parents, of course.)  She has known for her whole life that she wanted to be a teacher and is a wonder in the classroom. 







Abigail, I love you more than words and I am beyond proud of all that you have and continue to become.  Many lives have been made better because of you.  I know because I'm one. 

Happy Birthday, Miss. 

Love,
ML

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry if your comment doesn't appear right away. They're all moderated which helps make sure I don't miss all the nice things you have to say! I respond to comments via email, so be sure that you're not a no-reply blogger so we can be in touch!
:)