Friday, April 6, 2012

Happy Birthday, Brittany!

Today's post is special because it is dedicated to my college roommate of all four years -- Brittany, affectionately known as BB. 

When I first met Brittany, she had just moved in and I was coming back from marching band practice.  Our conversation was literally in passing as I grabbed my things to go take a shower before going to our band dinner.  Little did either of us know at the time, that that was the start of a beautiful friendship.

Living together for four years taught us a lot and while we didn't do everything together, it was BB that I saw both first and last almost everyday.  We have certainly had our fair share of laughs and cries, random dance parties, and guitar hero.  We have traveled together, visited with families, and even gotten into a few arguments now and then. 

Regardless though, I am happy that I got stuck with you. 












Happy Birthday, Brittany! 

Love,
ML(C)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry if your comment doesn't appear right away. They're all moderated which helps make sure I don't miss all the nice things you have to say! I respond to comments via email, so be sure that you're not a no-reply blogger so we can be in touch!
:)