Monday, April 2, 2012

Creamy Pudding Dip

I missed the boat early on with Pinterest.  To be honest, I just didn't get it.  And now I'm finding myself pinning all kinds of fun recipes and crafty projects I want to try. 

And today, I tried my very first pinterest recipe:  Creamy Pudding Frosting and let me just say, it is taking some serious self control on my part not to eat it all straight out of the bowl. 

The recipe is so simple.  Mix instant pudding with 1/2 of the recommended amount of water until it starts to thicken and fold in whipped cream (I used the whole container) until smooth.  That's it.  10 minutes to delicious. 



Enjoy!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry if your comment doesn't appear right away. They're all moderated which helps make sure I don't miss all the nice things you have to say! I respond to comments via email, so be sure that you're not a no-reply blogger so we can be in touch!
:)