Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Out with the Old, In with the New

Two summers ago, I got the most wonderful sandals.  What I mean by most wonderful is that I wear them almost everyday of the spring/summer/fall.  I wear them with jeans and shorts, skirts, dresses, everything.  And after all that, they are beyond ready to be replaced.  If you could see them up close, you would see that the soles are literally separating from the shoe.  The picture does not do justice to the shape they are actually in.


So, after months and months of searching and going back and forth and thanks to a lovely buy one get one 50% of coupon from Target, I finally got new ones. 



So, welcome home, new shoes!  Of course, I also got another pair (for 50% off), but these are the important ones.

Love a good deal...especially when it translates into new shoes in my closet. 

Also, the Lakers are out of the playoffs as of last night.  What a great day!

Until Next Time,
ML(C)

2 comments:

  1. Don't-cha just love a pair sandals or shoes that seem to last forever??? Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Don't worry if your comment doesn't appear right away. They're all moderated which helps make sure I don't miss all the nice things you have to say! I respond to comments via email, so be sure that you're not a no-reply blogger so we can be in touch!
:)