Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Summer Jam

*Disclaimer:  I know they are a teenage boy band.  I know that I'm an adult. 

BUT, this song is really just my jam.  I love that it is so fun, catchy, and upbeat.  And, if you're in the car with me when it comes home, get ready for the windows down, music up, and a quick sing-a-long. 


I'm also listening to country music on the regular again now that it's windows down season.




In other news, I am still trying to think of bridesmaid gift ideas.

Advice?

Until next time,
ML(C)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry if your comment doesn't appear right away. They're all moderated which helps make sure I don't miss all the nice things you have to say! I respond to comments via email, so be sure that you're not a no-reply blogger so we can be in touch!
:)