Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Where in the World is Carmen San Diego?

I have been on quite the little hiatus from this blog world these days!  It's not because I've forgotten, or even that I haven't had anything exciting to write about.  In fact, I have had so many exciting things to write about that I just haven't had time to post.

Since Abigail turned 22 (in my last post), I have finished up my classes for my MPA degree and have taken two of my three finals.  I have just one more take-home exam and a final paper, both of which will be done by next Thursday and then I will graduate on May 12!!!!!  

Bryce and I also visited with our videographers to pick up all of our baby pictures and to see the work they have done on our rehearsal dinner video.  I can't show it yet, but let me just say, it was well worth the money to pay someone to put it together for us.  They really did a great job capturing our families, friends, and the two of us and I'm certain that my mom is going to cry. 

On Thursday we finished our dance classes and are pretty much pros by this point.  Not quite, but we can carry our own.

Then this past weekend I took my bridal portraits on the lovely campus of UNC.  Those are more secretive than the video, but this picture of the Old Well was snapped by my photographer just before I arrived.  Needless to say, I am so excited to see all of the pictures.  I should also give a HUGE shout out to my mom for all of her help with everything that day.  I do not know what I would have done without her. 

On Sunday, my wonderful college roommate came to visit and I got to spend yet another day in Chapel Hill before returning back to reality and finishing up these exams. 

Two weeks is just too long not to post on here.  Here's what you have to look forward to in the coming days (and those posts will have pictures):

Pictures from this past weekend's visit with BB
Abigail's graduation from UNC-G!!!
Cupcakes from Sweet Meg's
Wedding planning
Graduation from NCSU

Moral of the story:  blogs are way more fun when updated frequently.  I'm working on it. 

Until next time,
ML(C)


2 comments:

  1. We used the same photographer! He's great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! We really like him, too. :)

      Delete

Don't worry if your comment doesn't appear right away. They're all moderated which helps make sure I don't miss all the nice things you have to say! I respond to comments via email, so be sure that you're not a no-reply blogger so we can be in touch!
:)