Thursday, December 13, 2012

A big, comfy couch

If you've been in any of my living rooms since Christmas 2009, you've seen this little gem:
 
I got this loveseat kind of on a whim after seeing it listed on Craigslist for just $25.  It was in Chapel Hill, I was in Chapel Hill and planning to go to grad school after graduation, thought I might need a couch and had access to a truck since Ruthanne's then boyfriend (now husband) was visiting. 
 
Three years later, and I still really love that couch.  It was the first piece of furniture I ever bought, and I'm happy to say we still use it. 
 
At the end of the day though, it's still just a loveseat.  It is really too short to take a good nap on.  We needed wanted to get a couch.  A big, neutral colored (as to match the beauty above), in good enough shape to use at least as long as the loveseat, doesn't cost an arm and a leg, couch. 
 
And so, after much searching, we are happy to have added a new little gem to our home -- a great big, Bryce can stretch out and still have room on it, neutral colored, comfy, couch. 
Before.


After.
Welcome home, little couch.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry if your comment doesn't appear right away. They're all moderated which helps make sure I don't miss all the nice things you have to say! I respond to comments via email, so be sure that you're not a no-reply blogger so we can be in touch!
:)