Friday, January 25, 2013

Another snow day

Once again, the "snow" neither disappointed nor impressed - a few snowflakes mixed with and followed by lots of sleet.  Fortunately, since it's Friday and since I have people above me at work, I was able to come home near the beginning of the snow and finish up the day here. 

I also got to spend some time doing somethings that make me feel really happy: baking and crafting.  Not really loving the painting, but it provided some entertainment for a while.  I haven't decided if I'll keep it or donate it just yet.  Cookies are delicious though.  I love the smell of warm, baking cookies. 



I'm particularly proud of that little tower I made...
Okay, so the last picture is unrelated.  But Bryce got this fancy little piece of wood as part of a white elephant gift exchange at work, and I am so happy to have finally found a place for it.  Welcome to our dining room, little wooden slab. 

Stay safe and warm this weekend!  Brrrrrrrrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry if your comment doesn't appear right away. They're all moderated which helps make sure I don't miss all the nice things you have to say! I respond to comments via email, so be sure that you're not a no-reply blogger so we can be in touch!
:)