Monday, January 21, 2013

Our first snow

I'll be really honest.  I don't love snow.  Sure, it looks pretty when it covers the ground.  But here in NC, snow usually sticks to ice and turns to slush pretty quickly.  And that's just enough to make me not care too much for it.  This year's snow met my expectations perfectly: cold, quick, and slushy.

That said, I do acknowledge that it makes for fun pictures and every now and then, we have a snow big enough to have a snowball fight or build snowmen...or to make snow cream, which is yummy to me.



So folks, there it is:  our first snow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry if your comment doesn't appear right away. They're all moderated which helps make sure I don't miss all the nice things you have to say! I respond to comments via email, so be sure that you're not a no-reply blogger so we can be in touch!
:)