Monday, February 25, 2013

Our perfect 1st married Valentine's day

Although the 5th year we've spent Valentine's Day together, 2013 marks the first with Bryce as my official forever Valentine.  I am madly in love with this guy and so thankful that he is mine.

Per usual, Bryce did not disappoint.  He picked up Papa John's heart shaped pizzas (a la Valentine's Day 2010) and a 1,000 piece puzzle of Van Gogh's Starry Night. I realize this might not be everyone's idea of a perfect Valentine's Day, but for us, it was.  I always love nights when we can just be home together and relax.









We'll be working on this for a while. 



What a perfect day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry if your comment doesn't appear right away. They're all moderated which helps make sure I don't miss all the nice things you have to say! I respond to comments via email, so be sure that you're not a no-reply blogger so we can be in touch!
:)