Monday, March 18, 2013

Slowly coming together

What a whirlwind of a weekend!  We were very thankful that our closing went smoothly and we were able to get started with our moving and painting in the new house.

I've been busy taking pictures each step of the way and hope to do a little "new homeowners" series beginning next week.

Were still living at the apartment though and just working at the house, so I don't think it has fully sunk in to me that we have a new home.  But, we do and I am so excited to share it with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry if your comment doesn't appear right away. They're all moderated which helps make sure I don't miss all the nice things you have to say! I respond to comments via email, so be sure that you're not a no-reply blogger so we can be in touch!
:)