Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Some love for the apartment

Our hunt for a home is quickly turning into a reality and we are getting so excited about it!  Before, I didn't want to say too much about it, since everything was still new, still sinking in, and still not totally final.  But today, we have received the clearance to close, which means that everything necessary prior to closing has been approved.  We are in the process of scheduling a final walk through and are looking forward to our closing which is scheduled to happen in less than 2 weeks!

So for today, I'd like to take a little trip down memory lane and show some love for our current apartment, which I realize never got the proper welcome home tour.  And now since we're slowly starting to pack and I'm trying to get dinner cooked, you'll have to get the friends and family tour, meaning it is what it is.  Can't go back and clean now.

Exhibit A:  The state of our apartment upon our return from Cancun

The living room all cleaned up (with the Valentine's Day puzzle)



The kitchen and dining room



Guest bedroom and bathroom


Our HUGE bedroom upstairs (that includes both of our offices)






We have loved living here.  We enjoy that it is so accessible to our jobs, our friends, our church, and most of the places we ever want to go.

I am so looking forward to having a house that is ours, where I can start decorating and adding pretty things all around.  I'm foreseeing a lot of Pinterest and DIY in our future.

:)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry if your comment doesn't appear right away. They're all moderated which helps make sure I don't miss all the nice things you have to say! I respond to comments via email, so be sure that you're not a no-reply blogger so we can be in touch!
:)