Monday, April 8, 2013

Enjoying our home.

I'm almost ready for a break from the house pictures.  We've been doing lots of work around here, but I haven't been too great at taking pictures of the progress. In honor of the BEAUTIFUL weather we've been having and because I realize I still haven't posted a picture of the house or the yard, I thought I'd share just a couple today. 

So here it is - our little home sweet home.


As I'm writing this, I'm sitting on the back porch listening to the bumble bees and watching little bunny fru fru hop through the yard (if you look closely, you can kind of see him in the back of the yard). 



What a sweet life we live - constantly reminded of God's goodness.  

Happy Spring!

"Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows."  James 1:17


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry if your comment doesn't appear right away. They're all moderated which helps make sure I don't miss all the nice things you have to say! I respond to comments via email, so be sure that you're not a no-reply blogger so we can be in touch!
:)