Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday Finds

First of all, HAPPY FRIDAY!  I don't know about you, but I feel like Fridays always come just on time.  Fridays around my office are usually slower, which surprisingly enough tends to make me feel more productive as I have time to catch up on work that has accumulated during the week.

To celebrate Friday, here's a fun little find.   It's nothing spectacular and is in fact, pretty boring.  But I think it's good to recognize and celebrate even tiny things.  

So here it is - the very first "Friday Find".  

Department Store Coupons


Here's why I like these:
  1. There are three of them.  Delivered by the same postman on the same day to the same house to different people, none of whom live here.  I only recognize one name and that's the lady that lived here before us. 
  2. I don't have anything to buy from the mall right now, but it's good to know that when I do, I will likely have an extra 20% off (times 3 depending on how many trips I make). 
What little thing or things have you found recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry if your comment doesn't appear right away. They're all moderated which helps make sure I don't miss all the nice things you have to say! I respond to comments via email, so be sure that you're not a no-reply blogger so we can be in touch!
:)