Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Mini Vacay

Last week because of Easter, we had the great opportunity to spend time with our families celebrating the resurrection of Christ.  It's always a sweet time with our families and even more so when we can take some time to relax and celebrate our faith. We were able to take a couple of days off of work the week after Easter, which allowed us to take a quick trip to the beach.  Of course, it's still too cold to be in the water, but being close by makes me so happy.

Favorite picture of the trip

Around town





Lots and lots of boats






And after that little taste of the beach, I'm ready to be back.  Did I mention how happy I was that Spring has sprung?  I want to be outside all the time.  (I'm also really excited to start wearing dresses on the regular again.  I was over my winter wardrobe by about week 3.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry if your comment doesn't appear right away. They're all moderated which helps make sure I don't miss all the nice things you have to say! I respond to comments via email, so be sure that you're not a no-reply blogger so we can be in touch!
:)