Friday, May 24, 2013

I have a confession

and it's not you, it's me.  I'm sure it hasn't gone unnoticed around here that I've been a little MIA lately.

And there are a lot of reasons for that, to be frank.  One is lack of time to sit down to write a meaningful post and the other, more important one is that I've been trying to think of a new title and web address for the blog that is more catchy and easy to remember.  I've even played around with sometime about the idea of wrapping things up over here and starting a new blog entirely.  But then, I read through some of the old posts in here and decided that I would really miss this old place.  So instead of duplicating everything, tossing this blog, or trying to maintain separate blogs, I'm just giving this one a makeover.

So welcome to Thrift for Today.  I'm excited to finally feel more settled with blogging and to continue sharing our sweet life.  So buckle up and invite your friends. There's a long weekend coming up, so I've got lots of little projects in the pipeline!  Fun is in store.

You should also note that the URL for the blog has changed.  thriftfortoday.blogspot.com is where you'll find me these days.  Or if you've gotten on the Bloglovin' train recently, you can also find me there using the button below.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry if your comment doesn't appear right away. They're all moderated which helps make sure I don't miss all the nice things you have to say! I respond to comments via email, so be sure that you're not a no-reply blogger so we can be in touch!
:)