Friday, June 14, 2013

Another monogram project...

By the way, I like monograms.  This was another super easy, super quick, fun project.  I used mostly things that I had at home already: old frame, card stock, and white paint.  I bought the little "C" from Michael's for just $0.99.

This project started out a couple years ago as a Valentine's Day DIY project with sweetheart candies in the shape of a heart.  And then some of the hearts started falling off.  So, I swept up the pieces of that broken heart and decided to give this frame a little makeover.  


I used a paper cutter to cut a piece of card stock paper to size:


Add the wooden monogram with hot glue (I imagine that if you were really fancy, you could paint a nice script monogram on the card stock...)


I love this little one and make no promises about this being the last monogram to hit the house.

This project is linked up at Feature Friday Link Party, Frugal Crafty Home, and Inspire Me Please! Weekend Blog Hop # 16.  If you're looking for some inspiration, definitely check out these links and follow these weekly parties.  They are full of creativity and awesome ideas!

Happy Friday, y'all!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry if your comment doesn't appear right away. They're all moderated which helps make sure I don't miss all the nice things you have to say! I respond to comments via email, so be sure that you're not a no-reply blogger so we can be in touch!
:)