Friday, June 21, 2013

Later, Google Reader. Hey there, Bloglovin!

First of all:  Happy Friday!  Happy happy happy Friday!  Today is a little public service announcement.  You may or may not be aware that Google Reader is going away after July 1, which is just days away.  What that means is that you (all 7 of my Google Reader followers...love you!) won't be able to see my updates easily from your blogger dashboard.

There are a few alternatives out there, but I've settled for now, at least on Bloglovin'.  The whole process takes about 3 minutes to create a free account and to import all the blogs you follow in Google Reader. And if you're unsure, this tutorial is super helpful in making the switch (thanks to Lauren over at My Polished Side for this step-by-step)



I've been using Bloglovin' for a while now and have really enjoyed it.  I hope you will join me over there.  (You can follow Thrift for Today with the little button below!)  Let me know in the comments if you're following.  I can see the number of followers, but don't know who you are.  I'd love to follow back!

Follow on Bloglovin

P.S.  I've been playing around some with the layout and background of the old blog and I think I've finally settled on this cute gray pattern.  Let me know what you think.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry if your comment doesn't appear right away. They're all moderated which helps make sure I don't miss all the nice things you have to say! I respond to comments via email, so be sure that you're not a no-reply blogger so we can be in touch!
:)