Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Wedding Spree 2013: Part 2

Can I just say, I really love weddings.  Love love love.  This past weekend, we were able to go to the wedding of dear friends, Caitlin and Matthew.  Bryce went to middle school and high school with Caitlin and Caitlin and Matthew started dating 6 months before Bryce and I did way back when.

Every little detail of their wedding was so carefully thought out to put on display and celebrate the work that God had done in bringing them together and in each of their lives and to anticipate the work that He will continue to do through their marriage.  Their wedding was absolutely beautiful in every single respect.  It really was a time of prayer, worship, and celebration and I think that's exactly what they were going for.  
Beautiful chapel


 Also, this wedding had some of the most beautiful flowers.  The reception was held at a local community center, that had been completely transformed into a wonderful reception hall with touches of Caitlin and Matthew sprinkled all over.


Loved all of the candles
 The bride's bouquet

Delicious chocolate cake


DIY schedule of events for the night

One with the best man
 More of the flowers




Be still my heart.  
Caitlin and her mom used foam board wrapped in decorative contact paper to frame her bridal portraits and some of C & M's engagement pictures all around the reception.  This was such a cute and thrifty DIY project -- just my style.  I thought they turned out great!


 Father-Daughter dance




 Mother-Son


More special touches 



The bride getting in on the photo taking

Cutting the cake




 Love them!

Bouquet toss

 Getting the garter

Unfortunately, my camera was running low on battery almost the whole night (And I forgot it in the car for the start of the reception.)  

These two are something special and we are blessed by their friendship in our lives.  
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry if your comment doesn't appear right away. They're all moderated which helps make sure I don't miss all the nice things you have to say! I respond to comments via email, so be sure that you're not a no-reply blogger so we can be in touch!
:)