Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Wedding Spree 2013: Part 3

To be honest, I wasn't sure this week if I was going to have time to get all of these pictures up here, but I am happy that I did and am excited to share the third installment of Wedding Spree 2013 with you all.

Last weekend, we had the privilege of celebrating Andre and Tasha's wedding.  It was an outdoor event that took place in the backyard of a beautiful mansion and the weather was per-fect.  Guests were shaded by beautiful trees and the sun was just starting to head behind the clouds for the day.

I met Andre through marching band in college, where we were both in the mellophone section.  We spent lots and lots of hours together practicing and performing and Andre was my go-to to be sure I was in the right spot, and moving in the right direction for shows.  And because they've been dating for a long time prior to the wedding, I'd met Tasha before through Andre (and she graduated college with one of my sisters...small world...).

We had a ball dancing the night away with friends and really enjoyed meeting other important people in their lives.

Beautiful backyard wedding



 The kiss



 Mr. & Mrs.!!

 First dance


Father-daughter dance

One of the most fun mother-son dances I've seen.





Congratulations, Andre and Tasha.  We wish you all the best for the rest of your lives.  Thank you for letting us share in your special day!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry if your comment doesn't appear right away. They're all moderated which helps make sure I don't miss all the nice things you have to say! I respond to comments via email, so be sure that you're not a no-reply blogger so we can be in touch!
:)