Monday, July 15, 2013

A great big thank you!

Today, I want to give a little shout out to April over at House by Hoff for her help with the little get connected buttons over there on the sidebar.  I've only got the bloglovin, pinterest, and email contact buttons for now, but I'm working on getting a facebook and twitter page up for the blog.

I know this seems like such a simple little thing, but I am so happy to have these adorable little buttons in one place instead of separate widgets for each.  I also realize that this is such a simple thing, but for this html rookie, a point in the right direction was really what I needed.  April was kind enough to point me to this site, which has lots of button codes and it worked like a charm.

So thank you, April!

And if you're looking for another fun, real, and creative blog to keep up with, you need to head over to House by Hoff right now.  Need some persuasion?  See below.

Plate and pallet art
Summer starfish wreath


Sunburst Mirror

So there you go.  Check out her site and thank me later.

Follow on Bloglovin


2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog, and can't wait to read more! Following you Blog Lovin!! :) Have a blessed day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Ashley! I appreciate it and am happy to return that follow! Happy to share with you!

    ReplyDelete

Don't worry if your comment doesn't appear right away. They're all moderated which helps make sure I don't miss all the nice things you have to say! I respond to comments via email, so be sure that you're not a no-reply blogger so we can be in touch!
:)