Monday, July 22, 2013

Backyard photo dump

Happy Monday!!  Hopefully your weekend was fun and relaxing.  Our yard just keeps blooming  this summer and I wanted to be sure to take plenty of pictures since I don't know how long these are supposed to flower.

I need to learn to garden quickly because I don't want to lose all of these pretty things!






Check out this bush in full bloom in this post.  

So, if you've got any garden tips, or flower saving advice, feel free to send it my way.  

Follow on Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry if your comment doesn't appear right away. They're all moderated which helps make sure I don't miss all the nice things you have to say! I respond to comments via email, so be sure that you're not a no-reply blogger so we can be in touch!
:)