Friday, July 26, 2013

More ways to connect!

I know, I know.  Two posts in one day.  But I'm just too excited to wait for this one.  I'm so happy to announce that I've finally created a twitter handle for the blog!  So, if you're on twitter and you follow the blog, be sure to use the twitter button over on the right to connect!  Or you can click right here:  @thriftfortoday,  That's a real shocker there in the handle, huh?

Anyway, I'm happy that you're here in the first place.  A follow would really be icing on the cake.

p.s.  I usually schedule the posts to automatically publish throughout the week, but I couldn't wait for this one.  Now you see what I'm really doing on Friday nights...

Follow on Bloglovin


2 comments:

  1. Hey there. I am a new follower and I blog over at www.southernnewlywed22.blogspot.com where i share some of my infertility journey, a few favorite recipes, and just daily life. I would love for you to stop by and say hello soon! Have a great weekend!
    Sydney

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sydney! I appreciate you stopping by and look forward to checking out your part of blog world soon!!
      Best,
      ML

      Delete

Don't worry if your comment doesn't appear right away. They're all moderated which helps make sure I don't miss all the nice things you have to say! I respond to comments via email, so be sure that you're not a no-reply blogger so we can be in touch!
:)