Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Where did you go, July?

Can you believe that it's already July 31?  I don't know about you, but I feel like this summer has just flown right on by.  We've been to 4 weddings, attended a baby shower for a couple of our friends, visited with family, worked around the house, celebrated a year of marriage, and lots of other fun things that I just don't have time to post about.  In real life though, I work on an academic calendar, so the end of July means that things are just starting to pick up and I'm getting excited for the year ahead!

But before we get there, I thought I'd do a quick little re-cap over some of my favorite parts of this month.


We went to the zoo for our anniversary weekend and the weather was perfect!


And despite all the rain, the yard ended up in full bloom...


I got to work on lots of little crafts, but this is the one I get to wear out on the town...

And this also happened, but you'll have to come back in August to find out about that story.  [Be sure to use the buttons on the right to follow along so you'll be sure not to miss it!]


And one more for August:  this awesomely yummy blueberry pound cake!  I'm excited to share that recipe with you soon!


So, you can tell from these photos that I didn't really do too many house projects this month.  Just wasn't really feeling it.  There are projects that I want to do, but haven't fully decided the best implementation plan and/or haven't really decided what I want to do.  I'm hoping that I can get back into house work mode this next month.  We'll see though.   For now, I'm trying to soak in every last little bit of summer.  

Follow on Bloglovin





2 comments:

  1. Love your photos! Following you Blog Lovin now! :)Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ashley! I appreciate the follow; I enjoy following along with your space too. I'm excited for the new design you've got over there!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't worry if your comment doesn't appear right away. They're all moderated which helps make sure I don't miss all the nice things you have to say! I respond to comments via email, so be sure that you're not a no-reply blogger so we can be in touch!
:)