Friday, August 30, 2013

Celebrating 100 posts & 5 on Friday!

It's Friday again, and if the weekend isn't enough to celebrate in and of itself, I'm pumped that today is the 100th post on Thrift for Today!  And because there's so much to celebrate today, I'm also linking up with 5 for Friday today - woo hoo!

Background Source
And while it might not seem like much, I'm super excited about it and really thankful to those of you that have been around since the beginning and for those of you that have recently joined, or are joining for the first time now!



1.  Post 100 also marks post 75 in 2013, which is 3 times the posts in 2012, when the blog began.  So, while the blog has been around for a while, it's only been recently that I've really begun to grow it's content and audience and while I've still got a ways to go, it's been a fun ride so far and I'm excited for post 101 and post 200 and all those thereafter!  

2.  I'm also celebrating getting past the 10K pageviews milestone.  Again, not too big of a deal to some, but considering that the blog is a hobby for me at this point, and considering that more than 1/3 of those views were in the last month, I'm pumped about it.  


And you'll notice that this picture was from more than a week ago, so we're well on our way past that now.

3.  Of course, earlier this week, I had the opportunity to co-host my first link party on the blog.  If you haven't already added your link, you've got until Sunday.  You can see all the links and add your own here.

4.  And finally, Part 2 of the budgeting series was featured here on one of the blogs I frequent, Sew Much Crafting this week, too!  Be sure to tune in next week for the final post in that series.

I hope you'll stick around with Thrift for Today!  Be sure to use the buttons on the right hand side to connect in other ways to be sure that you stay up to date.  And of course, if you enjoy the blog, be sure to share it.  I'd just love that, too.  

5.  You all are awesome (I'm counting y'all as my number 5 thing to celebrate today!!) and I hope you have a fantastic weekend.

12 comments:

  1. 100 posts is a great milestone! And 10,000 views, whooo hoooo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from HF5F
    Come link up with us!!
    http://thediaryofarealhousewife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jennie! I'm happy to stop by - just added your Pinterest boards and look forward to following along!

      Delete
  3. Congrats to your on your Blogger milestone! Keep at it, your blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on such a big accomplishment! I can't wait to see the same numbers myself... you're inspiring! :) Have a great weekend...

    xo, Abby @ Always, Abby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Abby! I appreciate that so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm already following on bloglovin' so I went to Twitter and am following you now and Tweeted this post. Congrats on the milestone, and thanks for linking it to Super Sunday Sync!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rosey! And sure thing; thank YOU for hosting the party each week!

      Delete
  7. Hi Mary Leigh! Congrats on 100! Stopping by from GYB hop.. looking forward to reading more!

    Emily @ one.1.northwood

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Emily! I hope you have a great day!

      Delete

Don't worry if your comment doesn't appear right away. They're all moderated which helps make sure I don't miss all the nice things you have to say! I respond to comments via email, so be sure that you're not a no-reply blogger so we can be in touch!
:)