Friday, August 2, 2013

Thrift tip: free samples

Happy happy Friday!!  I'm back today with another thrift tip.  This time, about saving money by getting free samples.  Companies often offer samples of new products and retail stores do the same.  I check Target and Walmart both weekly to find new samples that are offered.

Recently, I've gotten shampoo and nail products from Target (which I hope to share later once I use them so I can let you know how I like them) and recently, I got this new disposable razor from Walmart.


I am really excited about this one because I already use the Schick Hydro Silk Razors.  I've got pretty sensitive skin and got a couple of these razors (the non-disposable ones) back before we got married.  They have 5 blades and those little moisturizing beads are no joke!  Bed Bath and Beyond conveniently enough had samples in the gift boxes when gifts were shipped to us from our registry and I've been using them since.

Now, I've got this extra disposable and coupons for the next time I shop!

Do you have any sites where you find free samples?  What free things have you gotten in the mail?

Stay thrifty!

Linking up today here.  

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry if your comment doesn't appear right away. They're all moderated which helps make sure I don't miss all the nice things you have to say! I respond to comments via email, so be sure that you're not a no-reply blogger so we can be in touch!
:)