Monday, September 30, 2013

A big announcement for October: Blogger's Digest Social Media Link Up

Hey there!  I hope your weekend was amazing; I cannot believe that after today, September 2013 is in the history books.  Why does time keep flying by so quickly?

Last week was super busy for me (hence the reason it took me so long to answer your comments), so I was extra thankful for the weekend and excited for a "normal" week this week.  I say "normal" in quotes like that because there's something new every week, and that's ok.  :)

This is the time of year I love though - cool mornings and nights and warm, sunny days.  I hope it stays like this for a while.

Today is exciting though, because starting next post (Wednesday), I'll be co-hosting The Blogger's Digest:  A Blogging and Social Media Link-up with Jessica over at Pig & Dac!

The party will go live on Wednesday mornings each week, so be sure to link up and visit other blogs!  Stop by each week for new link opportunities!


So anyway, what is The Blogger's Digest?

The Blogger's Digest is a place for bloggers to share their latest {or greatest} posts and build connections with other bloggers. You can also share your blog's social media links so we can all follow along!

Be sure to stop by and share the link up.  I can't wait to see what you've been up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry if your comment doesn't appear right away. They're all moderated which helps make sure I don't miss all the nice things you have to say! I respond to comments via email, so be sure that you're not a no-reply blogger so we can be in touch!
:)