This has been a busy week over here. Do you ever have one of those weeks where there are so many blog-worthy things to post about, but not enough time to write it all out? Yep, that was this week.
So, you should sit back, grab some sweet tea and consider this a little preview for the posts to come.
1. Taylor Swift in concert. Yep, I went with the hubs and my brother in-law to a super fun, super teenage girl packed out concert and was totally not disappointed. So, in lieu of photos on today's blog, you should feel free to turn up the speakers and put on your party pants.
2. Coffee, burritos, and other free things that are mostly food related. It's my birthday week this week and I have been showered with goodies in the inbox...and you better believe I'm taking advantage. More on that a little bit later.
3. And in case you missed that last one, it's my birthday week. Don't worry though, I'll be celebrating next week too. :)
4. Family. I'm visiting my family this weekend and I could not be more excited to see them.
5. And finally, this little reminder in the midst of all the fun and busy activities:
I made this little one to go along THIS POST I did a while back after feeling stressed. I think it's also important to remember this when things are fun - to still take time and be still. Be reflective. Be thankful. And above all, know that Christ is Lord and to celebrate and find rest in that.
Happy Friday, my friends!
Of course, I'm linking up at all the regular Friday parties here. Check them out for more fun weekly recaps and to find new blogs to add to your list!