Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Words for your Wednesday

Hi there!  Does anyone know what day it is?  Anyone?  I'm going with the assumption that you get that fun commercial reference and are smiling now.

Today I'm sharing some of the simple and still beautiful words that I've pinned recently.  If you check out my Quotes & Printables board, you'll find these and more and basically, I wish I had enough walls to hang them all.  But I don't, so I'm sharing them with you here in case you haven't seen them yet.

via
I want this one over my front door.  Or by my keys as I walk out into the garage.  Or in the kitchen.  I just really like it and I think the flowers are so cute.



via
Also, a great reminder and one that I try to remind myself of on a regular basis.  It must be the flowers with these two.  I think they would look so sweet paired together in simple frames.  Oh, the wheels are turning...

via

Another floral one, I just can't help it.  Every Wednesday (aka TODAY!) Jenny from French Press Mornings posts a free 4x6 encouraging printable for all her readers. So if I were you, I would march over there right now and check it out.  You won't be sorry.

And just in case you didn't get the reference in the beginning, I've posted it below.  Woot, woot!


Happy day!!

4 comments:

  1. I love all these printables! I think they're going to decorate the house my fiance and I move into very well...or at least help me with my lack of design skills! :)

    I'm your newest follower!

    http://lovinglifemoore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Melissa! I'm happy that you like them, too. They would look great in your house, I'm sure!

      Delete
  2. Hi! Love the look of your blog. Found you through Blogger Digest link up. Following you now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there, Karmen! Thank you so much for stopping by and following along!

      Delete

Don't worry if your comment doesn't appear right away. They're all moderated which helps make sure I don't miss all the nice things you have to say! I respond to comments via email, so be sure that you're not a no-reply blogger so we can be in touch!
:)