Monday, November 25, 2013

Fudgy chocolate chip brownies

By this point, I'm sure you think that all I eat is junk food.  (By junk food of course I mean delicious homemade baked goods.)  I eat regular food, too...it's just that when I'm trying new recipes, it's most likely for something sweet.  So today, I'm bringing you more of the same sweetness with a simple recipe for the most rich and fudgy brownies I've made.

I did have one recipe on pinterest that was my go-to, but the link had broken since the last time I used it, so I had to search for another and I'm glad that I did.


INGREDIENTS
  • 1 cup butter, melted
  • 3 cups white sugar
  • 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
  • 4 large eggs
  • 1 and 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1 cup chocolate chips (or just a handful)
INSTRUCTIONS
  • In a large bowl, mix butter, sugar, and vanilla extract
  • Beat in the eggs one at a time
  • In a separate large bowl, mix together flour, cocoa, and salt (or have a friend do this part while you do the first two steps, because it's fun to cook together.)
  • Stir the dry ingredients in with the wet ingredients in thirds to be sure it mixes evenly
  • Stir in the chocolate chips
  • Cooked in a greased 9 x 13 pan at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes


The original recipe I used can be found over at Tina's Chic Corner here.  For more of Tina's yummy recipes, check out her pinterest and twitter!  You won't be sorry!  

Also, it's not too late to reserve a guest post spot for December!  If you've got a great Christmas craft, recipe, tradition, or thrifty tip, be sure to let me know - I'd love to feature you!  See this post for more info.

12 comments:

  1. These brownies look amazing! I would love if you would come linkup with me today!
    http://thediaryofarealhousewife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look yummy! Will keep them in mind next time we're looking for a chocolatey dessert!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look so good to me!! Thank you for linking to Super Sunday Sync!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rosey! If we were neighbors, I would bring you over a whole plate of them! :)

      Delete
  4. Brownies are my weakness! These look amazing! Pinning this and am going to try them this afternoon (because I have no self control to wait for another day lol!) Thanks so much for sharing at Share Your Stuff Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy them! I loved them so much!

      Delete
  5. These look so delicious! All I can think about is chocolate these last few days with the holidays right around the corner! Will definitely be making these! Oh found you through the blog hop! New follower :)
    Xo,
    Kirstie
    semlerfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed them and hope that you are able to make lots of goodies over the next few weeks! Thank you for following along! Happy Thanksgiving!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks, Steph! I hope you are enjoying your weekend!

      Delete

Don't worry if your comment doesn't appear right away. They're all moderated which helps make sure I don't miss all the nice things you have to say! I respond to comments via email, so be sure that you're not a no-reply blogger so we can be in touch!
:)