I did have one recipe on pinterest that was my go-to, but the link had broken since the last time I used it, so I had to search for another and I'm glad that I did.
- In a large bowl, mix butter, sugar, and vanilla extract
- Beat in the eggs one at a time
- In a separate large bowl, mix together flour, cocoa, and salt (or have a friend do this part while you do the first two steps, because it's fun to cook together.)
- Stir the dry ingredients in with the wet ingredients in thirds to be sure it mixes evenly
- Stir in the chocolate chips
- Cooked in a greased 9 x 13 pan at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes
The original recipe I used can be found over at Tina's Chic Corner here. For more of Tina's yummy recipes, check out her pinterest and twitter! You won't be sorry!
Also, it's not too late to reserve a guest post spot for December! If you've got a great Christmas craft, recipe, tradition, or thrifty tip, be sure to let me know - I'd love to feature you! See this post for more info.