Monday, November 11, 2013

Happy Monday

Happy Monday, friends.  I don't have much today.  We had the best weekend and I'm excited to recap it soon for you.  It was homecoming weekend at our alma mater so our home and our hearts were full of friends and family all weekend long.  And today, I'm tired and yet wonderfully refreshed.

I'm just being happy and thankful for good friends, family, and general good times.  And because it's Veteran's Day, I'm being extra thankful for all those brave men and women that have served and continue to serve our country.  (If that's you, thank you.)

via
Today is the day the Lord has made.  Let's rejoice.  Be encouraged and refreshed today.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry if your comment doesn't appear right away. They're all moderated which helps make sure I don't miss all the nice things you have to say! I respond to comments via email, so be sure that you're not a no-reply blogger so we can be in touch!
:)