This week's top five:
1. This super easy 2-ingredient pumpkin bread. Mix pumpkin and spice cake mix and bake. Sprinkle with powdered sugar and enjoy. Original recipe is from Christina over at Carolina Charm, here.
2. Day light savings time. The time changes usually throw me for a loop, but I've been trying to use this one to my advantage. Since we've fallen back an hour, I've been going to be earlier and waking up earlier. Hoping to continue this newly productive trend. Of course, I prefer the longer days, but who knows, maybe this little productive trend will keep up.
3. This candle. You might recognize it (or not) from the fall mantel I showed you in this post. This candle ended up being my absolute favorite. Hands down and without question. The scent was peppered citrus. I loved the way it smelled burning and the fact that its smell lingered just long enough after. It's all burned out now, and I'm not sure why the wax ended up being crazy and falling like that, but it's on the top 5 this week because good grief, it was a great candle.
4. This article by Edie over at Life in Grace Blog. Written, as it turns out back in 2012, but it just came across my Pinterest feed this week. It's a great reminder to not become self-sufficient in our own capabilities and things, but to be reliant on Christ. I've been reading Edie's blog for a while, and if you're in the market for new blogs to check out, she's got a great one.
5. This. Are you smiling yet? Happy Friday, friends!
Linking up to the the Friday parties today!