I'm starting to feel caught up though and as soon as I get this laundry done that's around the house I will be happy, happy, happy!
Here are this week's top 5:
1. This haircut, which I decided to get the day we went on vacation. This is the 3rd time I've grown it out and donated it. I realize that some people are really connected to their hair, but I like it both long and short, so I'm always happy to have it chopped off and donated. (And I got 50% off the cut for donating it, too...so I think that counts for being thrifty!)
2. These shelves, which my dad recently hung above our bathtub. It's a seemingly small thing, but boy am I happy to have a towel hook and these cabinets off the floor. Also, I have the best dad.
And now that they're hanging, I'm thinking of adding more to create a mini gallery on the wall.
3. This frame that was free from the thrift store.
I'm so happy with the way it finishes the mod-podge monogram, created here. I'm also happy that it was free.
4. Y'all. I was so happy to come back to the blog this past weekend to read all of your sweet comments and posts. Being out at sea meant that I didn't have internet access for a while and while I had posts scheduled, I wasn't able to do anything with them once they posted. But of course, because you're awesome, you stopped by anyway, so thank you for that. You rock.
5. Vacation. I think this photo speaks for itself. Be sure to stop by on Monday for the full re-cap. :)
I am always glad when the weekend gets here and I hope yours is just lovely!
To see where all I'm linking up, be sure to stop by the Link Parties page!