Saturday, November 23, 2013

Now featuring: your blog {A call for Christmas contributors}

I know that Thanksgiving is not until next week.  And even though I am itching to get our tree up already and fully decorated, I'm happy to celebrate one holiday at a time.  And I like Thanksgiving so much anyway, I don't really want to rush through it.  

But, my pinterest feed is blowing up with all the fun Christmas ideas.  There are DIY projects, recipes, and beautiful decor ideas.  Some of which are realistic for me to try at home and some of which are just for admiring, but totally above my skill level.  And I like them all.  

I've got lots of ideas for Christmas projects and I'm looking forward to getting started on them, but I also want to know what you all are doing.  

And so, I'm casting out this call for contributors.  Do you have an awesome DIY project or recipe for the Christmas season?  Or maybe a super fun tradition that's special to you?  Let me know - I'd love to feature it here on Thrift for Today.  


Beginning after Thanksgiving, I'm planning to host a fun Christmas guest posting series where I'll be sharing your blogs, stories, traditions, and projects and I can't wait.  

To learn more, or if you've already got an idea that you'd like to share, please email me at thriftfortoday@gmail.com.  The post formatting rules are pretty flexible, but all posts must be family friendly and have at least 1 pinnable image.  Christmas related, of course, but I'm also willing to consider New Year's projects as well. 

Guest posting opportunities will be available each week through Christmas (and maybe New Year's depending on how many responses I get...or if I get any great New Year traditions or stories...)

I'm excited to share your stories!

3 comments:

  1. Hello!

    Dropping by from the blog hop so say hi.
    I really love this post by the way, very creative and great pics.
    care to check out my blog ?and follow back if you like.

    **click here to view my blog**

    xoxo
    Krysti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Krysti! Thanks for stopping by! Happy Thanksgiving!

      Delete
  2. Dropping by from the blog hop, can´t wait to see what DYI Xmas treats the contributors will be sharing soon. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Don't worry if your comment doesn't appear right away. They're all moderated which helps make sure I don't miss all the nice things you have to say! I respond to comments via email, so be sure that you're not a no-reply blogger so we can be in touch!
:)