Friday, January 10, 2014

Finally Friday

Happy happy Friday, friends!  I am beyond happy that it's the weekend!  The weather is warming up (aka not freezing anymore), and I am looking forward to spending some time getting things done around our house, visiting with friends and just mostly relaxing this weekend.  I've been super busy at work the past couple of weeks and so the weekends are always that much sweeter.

And because I've been so busy away from home, I've been not so busy on the blog.  And so while I usually think of 5 fun or random things to post on Friday, today, I'm mostly just glad that it is Friday.

One thing that is fun to share today though and I think I can kind of call a "Friday Favorite" is this verse.  We've been working on making more of an effort to memorize scripture this year and Romans 12 is first up.  It's the second week of the year, so verse 2 is this week's verse:
Romans 12:2  Do not be conformed to the patterns of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.
via
And there is more to share next week - like a fun new recipe and updates on some of the fun things we've been doing around the house.  And maybe...just maybe I'll do something crafty over the weekend and will share that too.

But for now, it's Friday and it's time to relax.

Happy Friday, friends!



2 comments:

  1. Love that verse- thanks for the encouragement! And happy Friday to you too! :)

    xo Always, Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a great relaxing weekend! Sounds like you have a lot of fun posts coming up this week to look forward to! Thanks for sharing with the weekend block party!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't worry if your comment doesn't appear right away. They're all moderated which helps make sure I don't miss all the nice things you have to say! I respond to comments via email, so be sure that you're not a no-reply blogger so we can be in touch!
:)