In other news, I've been fighting a just bad enough to be annoying colds this week and have slowly moved through each symptom of the common cold, the last being runny/stuffy nose. And I will be a happy happy girl when I'm totally done with that. Not to worry though, that certainly has not stopped any of the fun times around here and I'm pumped to be sharing another five on Friday post here on Thrift for Today with 5 random things from the past week.
1. Celebrating the New Year with this handsome guy. And several of our friends from college. And yes, that is a plaid jacket he's wearing. He's got a whole collection of silly suits saved just for occasions like this and I don't mind one little bit. :)
2. Arrow. Over Christmas, we ended up watching the entire first season of CW's series, Arrow. And I'm hooked. It's based off DC Comic's Green Arrow, which I haven't read, but I'm trying to catch up on the first part of Season 2 before it comes back on CW on January 15.
3. Puffs...because a nose in need...
This one is only partially a joke. Meaning, I wish it was a joke.
4. This big dog and his bone.
5. And this little dog trying to take it away.
The last 2 are my brother's dog and one of my sister's dog respectively. One of the fun things about having all of us together is getting to play with these fun pups. And seriously, how funny is the little one (Chance) trying to steal the big one's (Diesel) bone?
That does it for this week. I hope everyone has a super fun weekend ahead!!