Friday, February 7, 2014

Five {favorite Valentine crafts} on Friday

Hi there lovelies!  Happy Friday!  For today's Five on Friday, I'm excited to be sharing some of my favorite crafts, and projects for Valentine's Day.

I debated waiting until next week for this post, when it actually is Valentine's Day, but decided to go ahead and post it this week in case you're looking for any last minute ideas.  Just a disclaimer: lots of pink to follow.

1.  This beautiful mantel from Adventures in Decorating.  In a word, stunning.  I love the tulips so much!
Adventures in Decorating: Our Valentine Mantel
via
2. These drop cloth heart pillows from Posed Perfection. 
via
3. This love garland from a Pretty Life in the Suburbs.  I would love to add this to some of the shelves in our home.  So fun and festive.  
Easy Valentines Love Garland {A Pretty Life}
via
4. Marshmallow pops from Fun-A-Day.  How sweet are these little treats?  
via
5.  This printable from French Press Mornings.  I especially love this one.  Really love it.  
FREE 4x6 Print to Download - 1 Corinthians 16:14 - French Press Mornings
via
Do you celebrate Valentine's Day?  What are your plans for next week?

5 comments:

  1. Hello, from the Friday Favorites link up! :) Loving your Valentine themed five!! The mantel is beautiful ...and I could go for some of those adorable marshmallow pops right now - even though it's not even 7am yet! ;) lol. Fun post, thanks for sharing! Have a lovely upcoming weekend, Mary Leigh!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those heart pillows are darling!! Actually, I love everythinggg. These are some seriously cute finds. If only I had the time to make all of them! ;)

    xo Always, Abby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those ideas! I might have to pick up some tulips to finish off my V-day decor...

    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of those Valentines' Day decorations! Those marshmallow pops look yummy...and perfect to stick in hot chocoalte!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want those dropcloth heart pillows! So cute! We are transitioning to buying a second home right now, so we are staying in an apartment temporarily and all my decorating stuff is packed :( Can't wait to get moved in and decorate again!

    ReplyDelete

Don't worry if your comment doesn't appear right away. They're all moderated which helps make sure I don't miss all the nice things you have to say! I respond to comments via email, so be sure that you're not a no-reply blogger so we can be in touch!
:)