Tuesday, February 18, 2014

What I Wore: Blue Suede Shoes

It seems like it has been forever since I've done a "What I Wore" post.  Part of that is because I often don't think of taking photos of outfits I like until it's the end of the day, I'm already in pajamas, and I'm not really feeling like a photo session.  Another part of that is because it's still winter and winter is just not my favorite season for fashion.  I know, I know, there are so many cute trends this time of year, and I try (sometimes) to keep up with them.  But it's cold.  And I really just want to be in a hoodie.  

And then I thought that the whole point of "What I Wore" posts is just to share the outfits or styles you're rocking any given week.  And so I made a point this week to take a photo of an outfit.  A regular, Saturday, running errands outfit.  

But, before I share the outfit, I want to talk about the best part of this regular old Saturday errands outfit.  The shoes.  


These Clark's Wallabees are probably one of the most comfortable pairs of shoes I own.  Hands down.  And they're my college colors, and I scored them for just $15 on eBay a few years ago.  How have these not made it to the blog yet?!


Are they sweet or what?!  I don't wear them nearly enough because I am so afraid of getting them messed up.  (And I'm not like this with most things.  But these cost just $15 in near new condition and the replacement value is over $100...)  

Oh, and the regular day outfit?  It's here:  


Regular as ever.  Skinny jeans from Target, North Face jacket (over a hoodie and t-shirt) and my blue Clark's.  

This is it, folks.  What I Wore/What I wear almost every single weekend in the grocery store.  

What are you wearing this time of year?  What's your favorite season for fashion?  


4 comments:

  1. I love it! It would be nice to see more fashion bloggers in more casual clothes.
    keepcalmandsparkle1099.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shoes are adorable! I love the color! Thanks for linking up with Mix it Monday!

    Lauren
    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color of those shoes is gorgeous!! I have a few pairs of shoes that I can't wear when it's wet or snowy out because I don't want them to get ruined by water and mud!

    ReplyDelete

Don't worry if your comment doesn't appear right away. They're all moderated which helps make sure I don't miss all the nice things you have to say! I respond to comments via email, so be sure that you're not a no-reply blogger so we can be in touch!
:)