Monday, March 3, 2014

Back to blogland

Hey there!  Happy Monday and happy March!  Wait, what?  I know, I can hardly believe it either...

Anyway, you may or may not have noticed that things have been a little slow around here the past couple of weeks (aka I've gone totally MIA from blogland).  To be quite honest, the little break was nice.

Things have been a little bit crazy-town over here.  I recently started a new job (with the same organization, so not a HUGE move), so I am constantly learning something new during the work day.  And hubs and I started to lead a weekly small group bible study at our home, which has been really wonderful and fun, and also something to learn.

I've really also been trying to be a better time manager especially when I'm at home.  I really enjoy keeping up with the old blog.  It's a hobby and I enjoy sharing the fun things we do with you all.  I love to meet new bloggers and the challenge of keeping this up to date and consistent.

But at the end of the day, real life has to take precedent over blog life.  I've been learning so many new things and roles and responsibilities these days, that I really have just felt uninspired.  Sure, I've thought of things to write about, but haven't had the time to write them out.  And I really would rather write quality posts that I'm proud of than throw something together only for the sake of posting.

And so I went on hiatus.  I didn't turn my computer on for more than about 15 minutes at any point at home after work and it was wonderful.  That said, I'm happy to be back.  I'm feeling re-motivated over here, refreshed, and ready to share lots of fun things!

We're approaching the anniversary of moving into our home, and I've been trying to get lots of small little things done for an anniversary blog tour in the coming weeks.  So, I am pumped about that!

I also wanted to make sure that you check out the lovely ladies over on the sidebar.  Kristen, who blogs over at Treats and Travels, Ericka at This Crazy Thing Called Life, and Sara over at My Way to Fit and Fab.    All of these ladies have awesome pages that I'm sure you'll enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I totally understand taking a break at times... it's a must! :)

    xo Always, Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back! A break is good sometimes :) Can't wait to see your tour on your one year anniversary of moving in to your home--so exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Don't worry if your comment doesn't appear right away. They're all moderated which helps make sure I don't miss all the nice things you have to say! I respond to comments via email, so be sure that you're not a no-reply blogger so we can be in touch!
:)