Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Stuck in colder weather

I just want to throw out there that it was almost 70 degrees on Sunday.  And as I write this, I'm bundled up and freezing cold.  Snow/ice is falling, but mostly ice and it is yuck, yuck, yuck.  

So, besides all that, I tried to take full advantage of the warm weather and tried to get some outdoor time.  We even walked to the grocery store to pick up a few things just to be outside.  I also got to pull out an old, thrifty favorite with this fun green shirt.  

I actually wore this with brown dress pants for church, but slipped on my favorite skinny jeans for lunch and the afternoon.  


The tan cardigan is from Dress Barn, and the brown heels were probably $9.99 from Rugged Warehouse...what a steal!  


I think I literally could have stayed outside all day long.  The sun felt so wonderful on my skin!  Oh to have a lovely porch swing.  I would have been napping away all afternoon for sure if I had a swing on the back deck.  

And, do you recognize that top?  That's because I wore it back in the winter for date night (here) I love that this top is so versatile - great for all seasons, dressed up or down.  


What are your pieces to wear all year round?





2 comments:

  1. I love the color and style of that blouse. I really like the ones that I have that are a similar style - I have a cobalt blue one and leopard one, plus a black and tan one. They are easy to remix for all 4 seasons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary! I've nominated you for a Liebster Award! Come and check it out here... http://overtheappletree.blogspot.com/2014/03/liebster-awards.html

    ReplyDelete

Don't worry if your comment doesn't appear right away. They're all moderated which helps make sure I don't miss all the nice things you have to say! I respond to comments via email, so be sure that you're not a no-reply blogger so we can be in touch!
:)