Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Welcome Spring | {What I Wore}

I am happy to report that spring is back and I hope it's here to stay.  I love the cool mornings and warm, sunny days.  I love to see everything come back to life and start blooming and I love not having to wear 100 layers to keep the blood flowing.

It does get a little bit interesting though when it's still cold walking into the office, but warm leaving.  Nothing a little cardigan and scarf can't handle though.  


I had so much fun with this outfit!  Skinny jeans are from Target (no real surprise there), white tunic top is actually several years old and is by Liz Claiborne via Ross Dress for Less.  That pretty turquoise cardigan (one of my faves!!) was from the clearance rack at Dress Barn and the scarf is from Black Friday at AC Moore (yes, I went to AC Moore on Black Friday...and yes I left with a scarf...)


And the shoes!  Probably my favorite part of this ensemble.  These are actually my first canvas, non lace up shoes and I pretty much love them.  They're from Target also and ended up being just about $12 after a store coupon, Cartwheel, and a final 5% off when I used my red card.  I was going back and forth between these and another pair, but hubs in all his wisdom finally suggested that I "should just get the crazy ones" and I'm really thankful that I did.  

I'm looking forward to wearing these around this season!  


And of course, a little photo outside because it.is.beautiful outside these days.  I want to just eat, play, and nap out there all day long.  Don't mind the leaves still on the ground.  :)

Many thanks as always for my sweet hubs who kindly takes all these photos.

What are your favorite transition pieces from winter to spring?  Do you have plans for the new season?

2 comments:

  1. Cardigans, scarves, and light jackets are my go-to transition pieces. And I have been wearing a lot of them lately! Our weather can't make up it's mind, so I haven't pulled out all of my spring/summer clothing just yet...hopefully soon though! I love those shoes. I want a fun pair of shoes like that...I'll have to check out Target!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable shoes.. Love the whole outfit!

    www.americanfashionfox.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't worry if your comment doesn't appear right away. They're all moderated which helps make sure I don't miss all the nice things you have to say! I respond to comments via email, so be sure that you're not a no-reply blogger so we can be in touch!
:)