Monday, June 30, 2014

I have found the one whom my soul loves

Man, time flies when you're having fun!  The hubs and I are celebrating our 2nd wedding anniversary today and I can say without any hesitation that this man is truly my best friend and I love him more today than ever before.  

I want to write about all the things I've learned about marriage, and friendship, and God, and communication, and love through our marriage.  (I'm working on that post actually...)  But today I just want to celebrate marriage.  


"Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers a multitude of sins." 1 Peter 4:8

"Be completely humble and gentle; Be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the spirit through the bond of peace."- Ephesians 4:2-3

"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken." - Ecclesiastes 4:12


"Submit to one another out of reverence for Christ.  Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.  Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless." Ephesians 5: 21-27


Oh, I just love this man.  I could not have asked for a better person to do life with.  Thank you hubs for being my very best friend.  You point me to Christ and lead and love so well.  

I will love you today and all the others.  

(For a highlight replay of our wedding day, see here.)  

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary, girl! 2 years...100 more to go!

    xo,
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!!! Wishing you many more happy years together :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't worry if your comment doesn't appear right away. They're all moderated which helps make sure I don't miss all the nice things you have to say! I respond to comments via email, so be sure that you're not a no-reply blogger so we can be in touch!
:)