Wednesday, June 18, 2014

What I Wore: Summer Colorblock

Hey hey!  It's been a minute since I've posted a what I wore/outfit of the day post.  And then Monday, I pulled this little number out of the closet and just knew it was the one to be the first of the summer outfit posts.  

 I mean, does this SCREAM summer or what?  White shorts?  Check.  Bright colors?  Check.  Simple color block?  Check.  Loose fabric? Check.  Braided sandals?  Check.

So, basically, perfect for the summer.

I just love that it is so simple, but looks so put together.  I actually wore this to the office on Monday.  It's summer so things are slower in the office and more casual.  This is perfect for lunch out with friends on the weekend, too though.  


Excuse my little dead patches of grass....


Oh, and one of my favorite parts about this outfit?  Super thrifty.  The shorts and top are actually hand me downs from friends.  Yes...I still accept hand me downs.  

What are your favorite pieces this summer?  


3 comments:

Don't worry if your comment doesn't appear right away. They're all moderated which helps make sure I don't miss all the nice things you have to say! I respond to comments via email, so be sure that you're not a no-reply blogger so we can be in touch!
:)