Tuesday, August 5, 2014

3 Cheers for customer appreciation

Y'all.  Do you remember last month when I shared my first go at banana pudding?  (If you did, or want to see it again, you can here.)  Well, like any blogger, I was busy just sharing it on twitter, and I probably mentioned how I ate all the rest of the cookies myself or something.  

And then I came home to this little sweet thing on my doorstep: 


Nilla Wafers has it right.  Just to say thank you for being a fan.  The post was all my own.  And they just sent me this handwritten note (which would have been more than enough...and more than any other brand has sent as a thank you), a fresh box of cookies, 3 little pudding cups, a spatula, magnet, and a recipe for their vanilla strawberry ice cream cake...which I will be making for our very next get together.

I used to work in retail and we wrote thank you notes to our customers regularly and hopefully those notes had the same effect on our customers.  Because this little gift made me even more of a fan.

Thanks Nilla Wafers!

And really, for more great recipes, check out their site!

2 comments:

  1. So neat!!! Yep, they're doing it right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so awesome that they sent you that! What a great company!

    ReplyDelete

Don't worry if your comment doesn't appear right away. They're all moderated which helps make sure I don't miss all the nice things you have to say! I respond to comments via email, so be sure that you're not a no-reply blogger so we can be in touch!
:)