Monday, October 20, 2014

Favorite cookie recipe roundup

If you've been around here for any length of time, you know I'm a little bit of a cookie monster  major sweet tooth.  I love me some baked goods and frankly, cookies are one of the easiest desserts to whip up for a treat.

Today, I'm sharing my favorite cookie recipes - all previously share here before - in a lovely little roundup format so they'll all be in one place.  I'm sure I'll eventually add to this (I want to make red velvet cookies for Christmas this year), but for now, these are my go-to's.


1.  First up are my favorite chocolate chip cookies.  These are a classicmy friends rave about these whenever I make them.

Source
2.  Bisquick Chocolate Chip Cookies.  I know what you're thinking after I just posted my favorite chocolate chip cookies above these.  But the bisquick ones bake in bite size little cookies and smell de-licious baking.  These are the perfect ones for grab and go treats.  

Source
3. Soft Brown Sugar Cookies.  These are the ones I'm baking next.  The brown sugar cookies melt right in your mouth.  I love the twist on the traditional sugar cookie and it's been way too long since these have been in my kitchen.  

Source

5.  Cheesecake Cookies Dipped in Chocolate.  These are the most recent ones I made.  I halved the original recipe to create a batch that makes 1 1/2 dozen - perfect for the hubs and me.  If you like cheesecake, you've got to give these a try.  

Source

What are your favorite cookies?  Or desserts in general?  I always love new treats!


2 comments:

  1. These look so good. My favourite cookies are chocolate chip and peanut butter.

    http://worldbloggers.net/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cookies - these all look delicious!! This is my favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe:
    http://lifeasmrswinstead.blogspot.com/2013/10/homemade-chocolate-chip-cookies.html

    ReplyDelete

Don't worry if your comment doesn't appear right away. They're all moderated which helps make sure I don't miss all the nice things you have to say! I respond to comments via email, so be sure that you're not a no-reply blogger so we can be in touch!
:)